Monday, April 6, 2009

Happy and Healthy!

Well everything is going great! Mason had a doctor appointment last week and everything looked healthy. He weighed 8 1/2 lb so he grew a little more than a pound and he also grew an inch. He's really starting to put on the weight!! Not so newborn anymore. We are going to bless him next sunday on Easter.

Grandma Marcia made him a really cute little sweater last week. It looks so good and I'm very impressed that she made it. Here are some pictures of him in the sweater and also some other ones just for fun.




Marcia also made this hat!! Isn't he cute!







9 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see him again!!! Oh, and you guys to! ;-) Love you! See you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is just so adorable! I love his big eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your baby is so dang cute! I happy to hear he is happy and healthy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just found your blog... I had no idea you had a baby! He is so cute! CONGRATS! babies are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OHH he is so adorable, I just love little boys!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute little guy! Can't wait to see him. He is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Rachel! (I just saw your blog on Jessies) I am so glad you and your baby are doing so well! He sure is a cutie, congratulations. And Marcia did a great job on the hat, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope you don't mind me lurking. I am Brooke's sister-in-law. I was at Cammy & Greg's the other day and Cammy was looking at your blog. I just wanted to say HI, and congratulate you on your oh so adorable baby boy!

    my blog:
    bandbfam.blogspot

    ReplyDelete