Monday, April 13, 2009

Blessing

We blessed Mason yesterday. It was such a neat experience. Dave blessed him and did such a wonderful job. We had quite a bit of family come up which was really neat. We are both so lucky to have close families. Mason looked really cute. Aunt Jenny knitted him his little vest and it worked perfect for the blessing. Of course 5 minutes before Dave blessed him I hurried to the bathroom to change Mason's diaper and while I was changing him he peed all over himself and his cloths. So Dave had to take him up there with wet clothes. Oh well I guess it will make for a funny story to tell him when he gets older!



Mason in his blessing outfit!






My family!



My parents!



All the Kunz Grandkids! Lots of boys!


Dave's Parents!

7 comments:

  1. Rachel you look so great - and Mr. Mason looks adorable in his blessing outfit! I always loved blessing days - what a fun time with family!

    That is hilarious that he peed RIGHT before the blessing - typical right?! At least he did not have a complete blow out!!

    Such a cute little family you have Rachel!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rachel your so beautiful! And your family is so cute! I am glad it was a good day with your family! And the pee story will be fun when he gets older.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,
    I found your blog through Darcie's blog. Congrats on the baby...he's so cute. If you want to view our blog, email me and I'll invite you to view. nrhien@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Rachel... I saw your cute blog and had to let you know how HANDSOME you little baby is!! You and Dave look great.. what a cute little family! Congtats

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Kunz family... I was blog surfing on Cody and Jessie's blog and had to tell ya congrat's what a beautiful son you have! nice work! enjoy him cuz you will blink and he will be in 1st grade!!! Julie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey I just found your blog!! Your little guy is so cute!! Hey thanks again for dinner it was soooo good I need to get that recipe!! Hope to see you guys soon!

    ReplyDelete