Thursday, September 3, 2009

House!!

I know it's been forever since we last posted anything. A lot has been going on! Things on the house are going well. We basically work from the time Dave gets home from work until dark every night. And on most days my dad and I end up out there doing some stuff before. For the most part we are having an good time but it will be really nice when we're done. We are aiming for some time in December!! Hopefully by Christmas!!! They are doing insulation tomorrow and starting Drywall next Tuesday!!











3 comments:

  1. Wow its going up fast! Its going to be so nice! I'm so happy for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful house Rachel! How exciting, I hope it all goes smoothly for you guys. Thats going to be the best Christmas present!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rach and Dave- Congrats on the new house. Your little guy is so cute. Hope you guys are well.

    ReplyDelete