Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Mason David Kunz

HE'S HERE!!! It was a long drawn out process but we're glad to say he's finally here. We had him about 11:05 last night (March 10). He weighed 7 lb 3 oz and was 20 inches long. He's healthy and doing great. It was a long day and night but we're all doing good and very excited to start our little family!! Isn't he cute!!!

Learning to suck his fingers like Dad used to.

Lots of dark hair.

Mason's little foot and long toes


Mom before 14 hours of labor!

Mom after!

7 comments:

  1. He is absolutely gorgeous just like his mommy...by the way this is Heather not Tiffany even though I am posting with her blog name because I don't have one...I am looking at your before picture and seriously Rachel you are beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Rach!! He is so stinkin cute I love all that dark hair what a cutie!! And you look great too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my gosh rachel he is SOOO CUTE! i can't wait to meet him and squeeze him. he is so sweet. congrats i'm so happy for you. he couldn't have gotten better or cooler parents!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rachel, he is so beautiful! I want to hold and snuggle him! I hope you are doing good. Send me an email when you are feeling up to it. thill@tetontel.com Love ya! Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Guys! Its Ashley!!! I was blog surfing and I stumbled across your blog! I'm so glad that I found it! Your little Mason is just adorable. Congrats! If you want to view our blog you'll have to send me an email because our blog is private. My email is ashleyrowbury05@gmail.com
    I hope we can keep in touch!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mason is sooooooooo adorable!!! He and Livvy are definitely related with their long toes!!! I hope all is going well with you ! I miss ya like crazy!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Rachel, I just found you blog! I am happy to see you have a blog and I was also happy to see you had a beautiful baby boy! He is so dang cute. I hope your doing great!
    ps You look great for just having a baby!

    ReplyDelete